Amplify Your PCR Success Webinar - Thursday, April 22nd. Register Now >
Jenway Spectrophotometers and Accessories
Designed with your convenience in mind, Jenway life science products offer many innovative features to help you become more efficient and productive. When you choose Jenway, you are ensured robust and reliable data analysis. Front and center of this product family are the innovative Jenway spectrophotometers. These easy-to-use devices provide simple set up and fast navigation with intuitive touchscreen displays. The newer touchscreens, like on the 74 Series spectrophotometers, are fast and responsive even with gloves. CPLive connectivity allow you to keep your data secure and easily accessible with CPLive connectivity—results are automatically uploaded and stored in the cloud. You can transfer and store all your spectrophotometry protocols and results to one place, and effortlessly share with colleagues. Simultaneously manage multiple devices through your free CPLive account, via a tablet or computer. Or, use the CPLive app on your smartphone. Choose from a wide selection of spectrometers, Visible/UV/Visible spectrophotometers, life science analyzers, fluorometers, colorimeters, conductivity meters, pH meters, flame photometers, oxygen metters, cuvettes, and accessories.
Share data and manage your account with 24/7 remote access from anywhere.
• CPLive connectivity keeps your data secure and easily accessible.
• Results are automatically uploaded and stored in the cloud.
• Transfer and store all your spectrophotometry protocols and results to one place, and effortlessly share with colleagues.
• Simultaneously manage multiple devices through your free CPLive account, via a tablet or computer.
• Use the CPLive app on your smartphone.
Compare models to identify the spectrophotometer that best meets your needs. Jenway Specifications Comparison Chart
• Diode array technology
• Simultaneous measurement of all wavelengths, scan time as short as 3 seconds
• Color touch screen and user-friendly interface
• Single Beam Technology
• The Jenway 7415 Nano measures the purity and concentration of 0.5µl-5µl biological sample volumes.
• Split Beam Technology
• 3.6GB internal memory
• CPLive cloud-based secure storage of your results and protocol