We are thrilled to launch new products at Interphex® 2017. Are you in New York for the show? If so, meet us in booth #1762 and be the first to get the scoop on our latest innovations for fluid handling. We will be exhibiting from March 21 to 23, 2017 at the Javits Center®.
These new products are sure to be showstoppers:
- Masterflex® L/S® High-Performance Pump Head offers even better performance than its predecessor with faster tubing changes, improved ergonomics, and the highest pressure performance and flow rates of any L/S pump head. The new pump head delivers pressures up to 150 psi (10.3 bar) and flows up to 3400 mL/min—automatic occlusion ensures repeatability.
- Masterflex® Advanced Networking Drives provide options for popular networking protocols without the need to install gateways or adapters. These communication protocols cover a broad range of connectivity and communication with most advanced automation control systems. The drives are ideal for industrial networking, bioprocessing, plant automation or water/wastewater applications. An iOS-based app allows operators to monitor and control the drives via Bluetooth LE (BLE) connectivity.
- Masterflex® Ultrasonic Flow Sensors provide consistent monitoring of flow rates in peristaltic pump tubing and send data directly to a PC or process controller. The noninvasive design eliminates contact with the fluid being monitored. The flow sensor is ideally suited for applications with strict hygienic standards.
- The Cole-Parmer® Digital Batch Mixer delivers enough power to mix volumes up to 55 gallons
(208 L) at a maximum viscosity of 180,000 cps, yet provides a smooth and quiet operation. This mixer gives you touch-screen operation and the option of PC or PLC control via USB, RS-232, or analog connectivity. It’s ideal for applications in basic pre-mix, complex pilot scale or full production batches.
- Masterflex® Drives utilizing Quattroflow™ Diaphragm Pump Heads ensure fluid path integrity in demanding biotech and biopharma applications with reliability and accuracy. Ideal for filtration and virus production, the systems minimize cell damage, pulsation and particle generation. They also provide total product containment with no mechanical shaft seal or wetted rotating parts. The system is driven by high-quality Masterflex drives which customers know and trust.
Our team of experts will be at the booth for the entire three days to discuss our new products at Interphex as well as our complete line of products. We look forward to meeting with you.
Can’t make it to the show?
Be sure to visit ColeParmer.com often to keep an eye out for our new product pages. We continuously add new and innovative products that you won’t want to miss. You can also call our product specialists at 1-800-323-4340.