Need peristaltic tubing?
The right tubing is crucial when building your peristaltic pump system. Before you select your tubing, consider all aspects of your application including chemical compatibility, operating temperature, pressure, necessary regulatory approvals, gas permeability of the tubing, and cleaning or sterilization requirements.
Why should you choose Masterflex® pump tubing over general-purpose commodity tubing? Here are five reasons:
- Specifically designed and manufactured for use in demanding peristaltic pump applications
- Precision extruded to meet tight tolerance
- Provides top performance for your fluid transfer system; ensures accurate flow rates and long tubing life
- Factory tested and optically inspected
- Engineered to comply with numerous standards and classifications such as USP, EP, FDA, REACH, RoHS, and ADCF
With over 20 tubing formulations in the Masterflex product line, how are you going to choose the right tubing formulation for your application? Use the handy tubing formulation chart shown below. Want help with selecting your tubing? Call our product experts at 1-800-323-4340.
Download Chart PDF