Optimize Cell Culture Conditions and Maximize Production Webinar - Thursday, Oct 29th. Register Now >
Storage case and two AAA batteries.
These lightweight, compact pocket refractometers are ideal for determining Brix concentrations in fruits and beverages as well as cutting oils and organic samples. Out in the field or indoors, Brix measurements can be done quickly and accurately. Simply apply two to three drops of sample onto the prism, press the start key and the Brix percentage value is displayed in three seconds. Calibration is simple - clean off the prism, add water and press the start key. Easy-to-read LCD eliminates the possibility of interpretation errors.
* Digital display is easy to read
* Compact size for one-handed use and easy portability
* Extended Brix ranges provide operator flexibility
* Rugged IP65-rated design is ideal for field use and offers easy cleanup
* Automatic temperature compensation of 50 to 167°F (10 to 75°C)
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.