battery with charger, PC graphing software, digital computer cable, manual, and carrying case.
The airborne particle monitor is a portable, handheld survey tool for measuring lung-damaging particulate matter. Ideal for pre-determination of air quality in ventilation system designs or surveying work place for OSHA compliance and related health reasons.
The unique sensor design has applications in IAQ, HVAC, environmental and industrial hygiene. Results are immediately displayed and sotred in memory. The supplied PC software allows for graphical and statistical representation of the toal dust generating process, eliminating the need for repetitive and costly filter gravimetric analysis.
* Direct reading with high resolution and stability
* Easy-to-clean optical sensor
* Active sample flow using a long-life air sampling pump
* Location codes; user defined audible alarm;security code restricts unpermitted use
* In addition to the standard TSP (no size-selective inlet), optional particle size separation at PM-1.0µm, PM-2.5µm, and PM-10µm through the use of size-selective sampling inlets
* Selection of different built-in calibration factors for fine and coarse particulate matter
* Rechargeable battery. Unit runs on AC or DC power
* Large data storage capacity; can run continuously for 15 months without downloading
* On-screen programming of sampling and data storage parameters
* Downloading of stored data through an RS-232 port
* PC-based software supplied to download and graph stored data
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.