two AAA batteries, software, calibration iron, calibration aluminum, precision film standards, and hard-sided carrying case.
- Automatically recognizes ferrous and non-ferrous substrates
- Easy-to-use menu system with backlit LCD
- Memory stores 2500 readings: 50 groups of 50 readings
- Send stored or real-time data to your Bluetooth® enabled device, PC software included
- Know when out of range with user-settable high/low alarms
- Integral statistic functions include Min/Max/average and standard deviation of readings
- Zero-, one-, and two-point calibration options
- Two measurement systems: magnetic induction for ferrous, Eddy current for non-ferrous
- Two measuring modes: single-point and continuous
- Two working modes: direct and group
More About this Item
The Bluetooth® word marks and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.