batteries, battery charger, neck strap, hard transport case, lens cap, power supplies, SD card, cables (Std A to Micro-B USB, HDMI to HDMI), FLIR Tools+, printed documentation
With the highest accuracy for its class at ±2%, and thermal sensitivity as low as 0.045°C, these thermal imagers are perfect for identifying hot/cold spots or a change in temperature, which often indicates a problem. FLIR's thermal imagers are fully radiometric—they measure and store temperatures at every point within an image. Each camera comes with access to robust, web-based, software package allowing the user to transfer images onto a template for analyzing and creating of a report in .pdf format. The T-series also includes built-in software for complete in-field analysis, reporting, and file sharing capabilities—directly from the camera.
FLIR’s UltraMax® and MSX are unique processing techniques that generate reports and images with up to four times as many pixels and 50% less noise than standard native images. More pixel coverage with UltraMax® helps fill in inactive gaps, producing denser temperature measurements for greater thermal accuracy—even from farther away. MSX incorporates real-time thermal video, enhanced with visible spectrum definition, producing exceptional thermal clarity—highlight exactly where the problem is.
• Text and sketch annotation
• Fusion Picture in Picture (PiP)—displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image
• Thumbnail image gallery—allows quick search of stored images
• Rotating lens—convenient rotating lens detents up to 120° for easy viewing angle
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery—four hours of continuous use
• Laser LocatIR™ pointer—pinpoints the hot spot on the IR image
• Standard SD card—stores more than 1000 radiometric JPEG images
• User-friendly controls—Color touch screen with selectable on-screen viewing modes
• Ruggedly constructed case—IP54 dust/splash-proof
T1020 models add METERLiNK® technology, video recording, and real-time voice annotation. METERLiNK® is a Bluetooth® connection that is an exclusive feature of the FLIR T-Series cameras and select Extech instruments. Measurements from these instruments are transmitted and stored directly on the thermal image and displayed on the camera’s viewing screen. Allowing the user a quick way to review and record multiple parameters at the location being inspected.
Available for sale in the United States and Canada only
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.