hinged cover, gasket and ring nut.
Superior arc blast protection:
– High temperature silicon gaskets
– Mounting and door latches provide high pressure gasket compression
– Die cast components are manufactured with the highest strength alloys (ZA-27 and EZAC)
– Jam nut screws are made from 4037 steel, heat treated to 160,000 psi tensile
• Torture Tested to the highest test ratings
– IEEE C37.20.7 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL
50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC
60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
• Quick and easy installation
– Installation takes 5 minutes with one technician
– Only one hole necessary with standard Greenlee punch.
– Rear access required for punch connection only (Easily accomplished with one technician)
– Installs from front; no template needed; no rear access required
– Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with uniqe AutoGround process
– Sharp teeth on jam nuts assure four gas-tight ground connections
– All components have electrically conductive finishes for optimum grounding
• Quarter turn latch easily opens hinged cover
• Corrosion and UV resistance for challenging outdoor environments:
– All hardware is made from stainless steel or zinc plated steel
– Die cast components are plated with black chromium over phosphorous Electroless nickel
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.