Expand the testing capabilities of your Mark-10 force and torque systems with these parts and accessories.
MESURgauge captures readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance, particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing. The program includes a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break.
Additional features in MESURgauge include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure Mark-10 gauges from a PC. Built-in simulated data generation allows MESURgauge to be evaluated without a gauge.
Please note: MESURgauge is for data collection only, and does not have any test stand control capabilities.
* Maximum data input rate depends on the equipment used, as follows:
- USB or RS-232 output from instrument: 50 Hz
- USB output from ESM1500 / ESM301(L) / TSTM(H)-DC stands: 20 Hz
- RS-232 output from ESM301(L) / TSTM(H)-DC stands: 50 Hz
- USB or RS-232 output from instrument or DC controller, with Mitutoyo travel display: 2 Hz
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.