- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Slightly greater clarity than peroxide-cured tubing
- Smooth surfaces; lower protein binding levels
- Fewer potential leachables
- Tubing Size: L/S 16
More About this Item
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotech, peristaltic pumping, and food applications
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic, translucent
See 96119-16 for the irradiated version of this tubing.
For custom tubing lengths and configurations, please contact our Product Applications Specialist (our contact information is located at the top of the web page).