- Correlated flowmeters feature a generic scale—reference flow curves calibrated to a variety of media, temperatures and pressures to get the flow rate
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate
- Use with air or water for laboratory and industrial applications
- Required system components for flowmeter systems would be frame, flowtube(s), valve cartridge, and tripod—order each component separately
- Minimum flow rate is approximately 10% of max flow rate
- Correlated flow tubes feature ±2% accuracy
More About this Item
Design a flow system to meet your metering, mixing, or monitoring applications. We offer a variety of frames and flowtubes so that you can create the system to meet your exact needs.
Choose 65- or 150-mm flowtubes depending on the selected frame size. Flowtubes are calibrated for direct-reading or correlated reading of air or water at STP (standard temperature and pressure).