- Correlated flowmeters feature a generic scale—reference flow curves calibrated to a variety of media, temperatures and pressures to get the flow rate
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate
- Use with media for laboratory and industrial applications
- Required system components for flowmeter systems would be frame, flowtube(s), valve cartridge, and tripod—order each component separately
- Choose from aluminum or stainless steel wetted parts based on required chemical compatibility
- Designed with 1/8” NPT(F) connections
More About this Item
Design a flow system to meet your metering, mixing, or monitoring applications. We offer a variety of frames and flowtubes so that you can create the system to meet your exact needs.
Choose a frame depending on the flowtube capacity, flow pattern, and wetted parts that you require.
Choose a frame with a valve port if you plan on adding a valve cartridge to control flow.