Controlling Error and Contamination in Trace Elemental Analysis Webinar - Wed., Feb. 2nd. Register Now >
one, 500-mL plastic bottle of each pH solution: 4.01, 7.00, and 10.01.
• Oakton® pH Buffer Bottles have pH/temperature tables printed on the labels for accurate calibrations
• Manufactured under ISO 9000 quality guidelines and traceable to NIST standards
• If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
• Store buffers away from direct sunlight.
• Color coded for quick visual reference:
- pH 4.01 buffer in red
- pH 7.00 buffer in yellow
- pH 10.01 buffer in blue
The most common "USA" pH calibration buffer values—in one convenient pack!
To obtain a Certificate of Analysis on each item within the pack, please visit each individual items' page and enter the lot number in the space provided. For example, type part number 00654-00 into the search box at the top web page, then scroll down on the page to the CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS box, and enter the lot number in the space provided.
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.