Complying with VFC and COVID-19 Vaccine Storage Regulations Webinar - June 16th. Register Now >
• Oakton pH Buffer Solutions have pH/temperature tables printed on the labels for accurate calibrations (not on 60-mL, but included as insert)
• Manufactured under ISO 9000 quality guidelines and traceable to NIST standards
• If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
• Buffer Options:
- pH 1.68 buffer available in clear
- pH 4.01 buffer available in red
- pH 6.86 buffer available in clear
- pH 7.00 buffer available in yellow
- pH 9.18 buffer available in clear
- pH 10.01 buffer available in blue
- pH 12.46 buffer available in clear
Standardized against NIST-traceable pH references for meters with 0.01 resolution. Sold in individual jugs; 1-gallon bottles are also available as a case of four.
Store buffers away from direct sunlight.
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.