Meter includes: protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and batteries (installed). Buffer solution pack includes: one 500-mL bottle of each pH 4.01, 7.00, and 10.01.
The Oakton® pHTestr® 30 is great for outdoor applications—take pH measurements in lakes and streams. Designed to be waterproof and float in water, you can even attach a line to the housing for easy retrieval.
The replaceable sensor ensures easy maintenance, and the double-junction electrode handles wastewater, sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. The glass pH bulb is recessed to protect against breakage.
The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with auto-buffer recognition. Additional features include automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
The most common pH calibration buffers are also included! Maintain accuracy throughout the meter's range.
• All Oakton pH buffers are traceable to NIST standard reference materials
• Buffer solution lets you calibrate any pH instrument to ensure accuracy
• Makes calibration easy - simply adjust your instrument to the pH value of the solution
• If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
• Store buffers away from direct sunlight.
• Buffer solutions are color coded for quick visual reference:
pH 4.01 buffer in red
pH 7.00 buffer in yellow
pH 10.01 buffer in blue
To obtain a Certificate of Analysis on each buffer within the pack, please visit each individual items' page and enter the lot number in the space provided. For example, type part number 00654-00 into the search box at the top web page, then scroll down on the page to the CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS box, and enter the lot number in the space provided.
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.