temperature compensation chart, TDS conversion chart, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.
• Oakton® Traceable® conductivity and TDS standards have detailed labels: KCl, NaCl, and 442 conversions, temperature corrections, and certified values referenced to 25°C—convenient!!
• Average accuracy at 25°C is ±0.25 microsiemens for 1, 5, 10 microsiemen (µS) solutions, or ±0.25% for all other solutions. The tested uncertainty is shown on the certificate, whichever is greater
• Conductivity options range from 1 to 200,000 µS/cm
• Batch-tested solutions are lot certified; a few bottles from a single lot are analyzed
• Certified reference material meets test requirements for Federal, State, and local agencies, CAP, ASTM, NCCLS, CLSI, ACS, CLIA, AOAC, EPA, APHA, AWWA, WEF, USGS, USP, and ISO. Traceable® Conductivity Standards complies with and is essential for use in these official methods: AOAC 973.40, EPA 120.1, Standard Method 2510 (APHA, AWWA, WEF), ISO 7888, DIN 38404, ASTM D1125, USGS I-1780, USP 645, and for A2LA/NVLAP accreditations/ISO 9000 certifications. Material may be used to calibrate all conductivity meters and to determine all conductivity cell constants.
A2LA ACCREDITATION ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01)
• To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory. A2LA accredited certification provides the highest achievable level of quality assurance, documentation, and accuracy. Conductivity Standards are produced in an A2LA accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory. Additional certifications include ISO 31 (certificate content) and ISO 35 (statistical analysis), plus ISO 9001 (certified quality manufacturer).
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.