Complying with VFC and COVID-19 Vaccine Storage Regulations Webinar - June 16th. Register Now >
Protect yourself when working with switchboards, power cabinets, or anytime you are working on energized circuits. Combining high dielectric and physical strength, flexibility and durability, gloves provide superior performance meeting and exceeding the requirements of current ASTM D120 specifications and NFPA 70E standards.
* Made of Type I natural rubber
* Meet or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903
* Available in different colors to allow easy inspection of a glove rotation program
* Glove flexibility makes working with small parts easy
* Use Glove dust (sold separately) to absorb moisture and perspiration when wearing gloves
* Glove Inflator (sold separately) simplifies inspection of gloves before each use
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.