We've replaced the antiquated C shape Bourdon tube in our pressure gauges with a unique helically wound Bourdon, The Direct Drive Difference. Our Bourdon coil is coupled directly to the shaft-pointer, the only moving part.
Fewer parts, fewer problems. Regular calibration is eliminated because there are no complex, wear-prone parts. Linearity is built-in; no span adjustment is necessary-ever. And accuracy is maintained throughout the life of the gauge, many times longer than those old-fashioned designs.
The Direct Drive design gives instant response while resisting pointer pulsation. Overpressure? Even 150% of full scale will not affect the accuracy of most gauges. and it takes pressures of 500% greater than dial range to result in sensing coil rupture. Even when subject to abuse, Direct Drive gauges last longer.
- Helically Wound Bourdon Tube in Inconel X-750
- All Wetted Parts in 316SS or Inconel
- Precision Anti-Friction Sapphire Shaft Bearings
- High Impact Resistant Cycolac Case
- Needle Edged Pointer
- Adjustable Zero Set-Point
- One Moving Part
- No recalibration required
- Longer field service life
- Greater reading accuracy
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- Safer operation (UL Listed)