High-precision weighing with a 0.8-second response time
- FAST, MID, and SLOW stabilization settings let you choose the right combination of response time and sensitivity for your application
- Compact footprint and mounting fixtures make integration into existing production line systems easy
- Create your own weighing pan to better suit your samples
- Separate sensor and display units are perfect for isolated weighing — such as inside vacuum chambers, fume hoods and glove boxes
- Display unit can be panel or wall mounted
- Patented shock absorber fitted under the weighing pan protects sensor from vertical and transverse overloads
- Standard bidirectional RS-232 interface connects to PC for data download and control
- Output conforms to GLP/GMP requirements
The extremely quick Super Hybrid Sensor technology makes this balance ideal for your high-speed weighing and filling, checkweighing, and remote weighing applications. Response times are as low as 0.5 seconds for weighing in a fast-paced environment or filling operations. The compact weighing sensor can be placed anywhere in a production line and allows for a custom-designed weighing pan. The AD-4212 series of weighing sensors provides GLP/GMP compliance with data output of weight and calibration data, as well as unit mass information for the counting mode or over/under limit values.
The bright vacuum fluorescent display included with the weighing sensor is IP54-rated for use in virtually any environment and can be located up to six feet from the weighing sensor. The data memory function provides storage of 200 weight measurements, 100 weight measurements with time and date, 50 calibration and calibration test measurements, 20 unit weight measurements for counting mode or 20 comparator settiing limits values.
The AD-4212A sensor for auto power on/off function and the lightweight yet durable painted aluminum housing.