Color-coded navigation buttons facilitate quick recognition
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide fast communication with computer/printer
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to prevent theft
- Auto power-off saves energy
Designed with an array of features and functions, the Luna analytical balances accommodate most lab applications to provide faster, more accurate readings. Functions include weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, dynamic/animal weighing, density determination, checkweighing, and net total weighing. A backlit LCD with 24-mm digits in blue on a black background makes it is easy for you to read in any lighting conditions. Simple to operate, the navigation buttons are color-coded allowing you to perform functions with minimal training.
USB and RS-232 interfaces facilitate data collection and transmission to any computer or printer. GLP printouts are available with time, date and other essential information. Constructed of ABS plastic with a rugged 304 stainless steel pan, these balances are easy to clean and able to withstand demanding lab use. The balances offer a readability of 0.0001 g and can perform basic and detailed measuring tasks.