Family of rugged, easy-to-use handheld devices for sourcing, simulating, and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals
- Ultra-compact housing; 3.9" x 7.6" x 2" (100 x 192 x 52 mm)
- Smartphone-like multilingual user interface with 3 1/2" TFT color dual display
- Rechargeable li-ion battery provides 15 hours of uninterrupted use
- Unique internal cold junction compensation sensor can be recalibrated at ice point
- HART® communication capability (model 223A)
Model 220 is a highly integrated loop calibrator that measures loop current up to 30 mA with 0.1 µA resolution and voltages up to 60 V. Other features include a built-in 24 V loop power supply and data logging memory capable of storing 20k records.
Models 221A, 222A, and 223A source and measure mV, mA, ohms, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pulses. They simulate and measure 13 thermocouples and 11 RTDs for transmitter calibration. A unique built-in PRT element provides cold junction compensation and can be pulled out and recalibrated at ice point. Models 222A and 223A also measure and source pressure when used with the 160-series of intelligent digital pressure modules; cable 16106-84 is required.