Easy-to-configure, high-speed, high-resolution data loggers with display option
- Eight universal analog input channels
- Eight digital I/Os (individually configurable as input or output)
- Two SPST relay outputs (NO, NC, and common)
- RS-485 interface (MODBUS master or slave)
- 24 VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring, and downloading
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval via a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels; 100 of which can be logged at a user-configurable rate
- Data download through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL
This eight-channel data logger provides a powerful yet cost-effective means of processing analog, digital, and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is simple to configure and operate yet provides high performance.
Eight configurable analog inputs can measure temperature (thermocouples, Pt 100, Pt 1000), DC voltage, and DC current signals. The logger is also equipped with eight digital ports that are individually configurable as input or output, and two relay outputs.
Operations can be performed on measured values using up to 128 math channels and up to 32 alarm events can be detected to initiate output activations or e-mails and SNMP traps.
The RS-485 interface can operate as a MODBUS® RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
Use the mini USB interface for connecting to a computer for configuration, monitoring, and data download. An additional USB port lets you plug in a flash drive for data retrieval. The 512 K internal basic memory is used to store data and can be expanded with an SD card up to 16 GB.
Access the user-friendly configuration software program (included) via Ethernet, USB, or RS-485 to provide an additional means for online monitoring, logged data downloading, printing, and exporting to spread sheets and other formats.