Design provides for excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis, and long-term stability
- Solid-state semiconductor sensor for accuracy and reliability
- Rugged, 316 stainless steel housing with excellent environmental protection
- 2-wire 4 to 20 mA output
- Vented to the atmosphere through the surface end of the cable
- Reverse polarity and surge protected
- Long-lasting service with virtually no maintenance
- Meet CSA requirements for intrinsically safe operation in hazardous locations as designated by Class I, Div I, Groups A, B, C, and D and Class II, Groups E, F, and G
The Model 575 transmitter offers you the convenience of direct submergence in many types of liquids, especially wastewater, for quick, accurate, and reliable level measurement. Simply lower the transmitter into a vessel or well—all the electronics are mounted in a submersible 316 stainless steel (SS) housing. The removable, nonclogging snub nose end protects the sensing elements.
The transmitter indicates the level of liquid by continuously measuring hydrostatic pressure via its sensing element, an ion-implanted silicon semiconductor chip with integral Wheatstone Bridge circuit. Once the sensor measures the pressure, the data is transmitted by a 4 to 20 mA output signal. This design provides for excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis, and long-term stability.