Designed with safety in mind
- Automatic gas valve shut off if the flame extinguishes
- Burner head detects faulty, clogged, or missing burner heads and protects against overheating
- Residual heat display illuminates and warns users if the burner head is hot
- Control both gas and air flow for a broad range of flame temperatures
- Use either your house gas line or disposable gas cartridges (adapters sold separately)
These advanced Bunsen burners are compact, versatile, and designed for safety. Operate with either house gas or purchase adapters to use with disposable gas cartridges. Adjust gas and air flow with the separate control knobs to obtain a wide range of flame temperatures and intensity—great for any laboratory application.
Both models feature automatic gas valve shut off should the flame extinguish, overheating protection, warning light if the head is hot, and burner head control that detects faulty, clogged or missing burner heads.