Precisely and rapidly pipette liquids with a comfortable ergonomic design
- Easily fine-tune pipetting speed with thumbwheel control and speedometer display
- Quick and quiet pump fills a 25-mL pipette in 3 seconds
- Accepts glass or plastic serological pipettes, from 1 to 100 mL
- Durable, UV-resistant plastic housing is ideal for use in cleanrooms and fume hoods
- Avoid battery depletion with auto shut-off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Removable nosepiece and silicone adapter autoclavable at 121°C
This portable and lightweight pipette controller features an ergonomic rounded design with contoured buttons to help prevent hand fatigue after hours of use. The LCD shows the dispensing speed, gravity mode, and battery charge. Eight speeds from drip dispense to 8.3 mL/second allow for precision and versatility while pipetting. Gravity mode is nonmotorized drop dispensing, in which the speed of the drops being dispensed can be controlled by the dispense trigger.
The battery display shows 1 to 6 bars in sequence from empty to full, and the battery icon will flash when the battery is less than 10% charged. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 9 hours of continuous use.