Replace space-taking modular load systems with a single versatile unit
- Test and evaluate a variety of DC sources — power supplies, converters, batteries, battery chargers, and photovoltaic arrays
- Save up to 100 test setups for quick recall of frequently used protocols
- Triggers initiated via front panel, external input, timer, or bus
- Easily integrate into existing systems with USBTMC, RS-232, GPIB, and analog interfaces
- Included PC software provides front-panel emulation, generation and execution of test sequences, and data logging without needing to write code
The 8600 series programmable DC electronic load has specialized modes for unique applications. The built-in battery test mode measures ampere-hours (Ah), voltage, and capacity level. CR-LED mode simulates the loading behavior of a typical LED. Power supply test modes validate overcurrent and overpower protection functions. Constant current, voltage, resistance, and power modes can be configured for a dynamically changing load with fast switching times. Self-test mode ensures reliability.