Autotuning PID industrial controllers
- Set points are limited to maximum/minimum temperature ranges for increased safety
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated faceplate allows the controller to be used in washdown applications
- Retrofittable communication RS232 or RS485
- Available in 1/32- and 1/16-DIN sizes
- Input type: Thermocouple (J, K, T, E, N, B, R, S, L), 100 Ω Pt RTD, 5 to 50 mV
These controllers are designed for ease of use with simple menu-driven programming and reliability in demanding applications. They are widely used in many applications such as plastics, packaging, drying, ovens and furnaces, laboratory and scientific equipment. The autotune feature automatically selects the optimal PID values making PID control simple. The unique dAC function is designed to minimize overshoot associated with conventional PID control. The Debug feature checks your communications wiring to produce a visual indication of proper working conditions. These controllers also feature a single ramp/soak (dwell) program, five alarm modes, multilevel security lockout, and heat-cool operation. A mounting sleeve allows for easy mounting, maintenance and field communication retrofits. Each controller shows both PV (process value) and SP (set value) readings.
Call our Applications Specialists for more information on these products or to special order a controller with other options.