Guaranteed sterilization efficacy at SAL 10⁻⁶
- Virgin nonleaching polycarbonate resin is optically clear
- Excellent choice for media preparation, cell cultures, microbial ecology, microbial cultures, storage and other applications in microbiology
- Certified as DNase/RNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Fit all standard shaking incubator clamp platforms
- Increase oxygenation and mixing with the optional baffled flask bottom
- Optional vented cap with a 0.2 µm hydrophobic membrane
- Compatible with 50-mm caps and adapters
Cole-Parmer Erlenmeyer flasks undergo a gamma sterilization process in the USA to virtually eliminate all organisms. The manufacturing process achieves an extreme Sterility Assurance Level of SAL 10–6. The flasks are certified as DNase/RNase-free and nonpyrogenic which makes them ideal for applications in microbiology. Flasks are molded from virgin, clear, and nonleaching polycarbonate resin, keeping their optical clarity after sterilization.
Use as a standard Erlenmeyer flask on top of any platform or within shaking incubator clamps. Choose options with a flat or baffled bottom. The baffle indents create a turbulent flow when used with shakers, improving oxygenation and gas transfer.
Create your own custom flask and top connectors for your specific application. A vented cap with a 0.2 µm hydrophobic membrane is available (model 06059-22).
Both flasks and leakproof caps are autoclavable at 15 psi and 121°C for 20 minutes.