Provides clean air, after ridding away harmful contaminants
- Contains a pre-filter and activated carbon filter to clean contaminated air
- Provides a downward vertical flow of filtered air to protect samples from airborne contamination
- Unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet
- Low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and other international standards
- Optional HEPA/ULPA filters are available to capture particulates
There is no additional ductwork required while using these Ductless Vertical Laminar Flow Benches that rid away with toxic or volatile chemicals, creating a sterile work zone. They provide continuous airflow across work surfaces, in turn, removing contamination and then recycling clean air back into your laboratory. They come in three standard widths, providing safety and energy savings.
Compact design is ideal for limited-space areas in the lab—place the cabinet on a desktop or an existing mobile base stand. Units are shipped fully assembled. Order protective polypropylene spill trays separately.