Portable balance running on 12 V DC or AA battery operation with splash-proof keys
- Accurate readings for indoor and outdoor environments
- Splash-proof design with a sealed keypad
- Large 5 digits LED display for comfortable viewing
- Convenient automatic stabilization, scale only works on a flat surface
- Tare push button to zero scale with an empty container
- Visual indicators for weight overload and low battery
- Portable unit design with auto-off for energy conservation
- Basic weighing units in ounces, grams, and pounds
- Keep the scale’s weight precision with an easy to use external calibration mass function
- Ensure weight accuracy with a NIST-Traceable calibration
- 1-year warranty
The Cole-Parmer ED compact portable balance is a basic analytical weighing balance for applications in education, the laboratory, and outdoor work areas without electrical outlets.
The balance runs with an AC/DC adapter for 12 V DC 500 mA or 6 x AA batteries for portability. It has a built-in auto power-off after 4 minutes of inactivity to save battery life. The splash-proof keypad and display have a low-battery indicator inside the 5-digit LCD display with 15 mm tall numbers. The balance comes with auto-calibration with the push of a button and an external mass.