Space-saving design meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, and international standards
- Highly efficient in protecting you and the environment
- Airflow rated up to 281.25 cfm
- Durable epoxy coated steel is inert to most harsh chemicals and applications
- Vertical upward airflow pattern
- Easily change out filters
- Filters and trays must be purchased separately
Ductless fume hoods are designed to be used with a wide range of applications to protect you and the environment. The hood is constructed of chemical-resistant epoxy-coated steel for added mechanical strength. All internal system components are isolated from fumes, extending the lifespan. LED task lights and clear acrylic side and ear panels allow ambient light through the chamber and provide you with a clear view of your contents.
Combine one or more filter options to meet a wider range of multiple-use applications. Replacing the filter has never been easier—no tools required! A filter access key is located at the front of the hood to prevent unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
Order filters, work tray, base stand, and other accessories separately to meet your application needs.