Accommodates full range of sample vials from 2 to 50 mL
- Fast and efficient extraction of nucleic acids, proteins, and other molecules
- Double-locking lid provides safe operation
- Sound insulation and suspension system ensure quiet, vibration-free operation
- Fully adjustable clamp allows simple front loading of vials or microplates
- Interior LED lighting and large window improve sample visibility
- Fully programmable control screen tilts for optimal viewing angle
The HG-600 Geno/Grinder® 2010 high-throughput homogenizer and cell lyser is designed for rapid cell disruption of plant and animal tissue through bead beating. This process offers fast and efficient extraction of nucleic acids, proteins, and other molecules. Samples can be processes with or without reagents in approximately 60 seconds or less.
An adjustable clamp features unique vigorous vertical grinding motion allowing increased reproducibility, superior extraction efficiency, and consistency of every sample. The clamp can accommodate a full range of sample vials from 2 to 50 mL centrifuge tubes or up to six deep-well microplates. Cryogenic accessories (sold separately) are available to allow you to homogenize temperature-sensitive samples such as proteins and RNA.
The password-protected, touch screen control panel enables you to program run time, rate, cycles, and pause time. The control panel can be tilted for better viewing. Up to 500 protocols can be easily labeled, saved, recalled, and exported via USB.