Mechanical convection circulates heat to all levels for more efficient heat distribution
- PID technology for high precision control and small temperature fluctuation
- Extended-life silicone rubber gasket provides a long service life
- Stainless steel inner chambers resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Antiskid shelf design is easy to operate with a single hand
- Glass doors ensure perfect observation of the samples
Mechanical convection offers faster heat up and better temperature uniformity and recovery due to the constant circulation of forced air. These mechanical convection incubators have a temperature range from ambient +5℃ to 65℃. The inner chamber is constructed of stainless steel with a round, curved inner angle for quick cleaning. The antiskid shelf design is easy to use with a single hand. Smaller models have a large outer glass door while larger models have an internal glass door. Glass doors avoid unnecessary heat dissipation and temperature changes when samples need to be viewed.
Easy-to-view LCD shows time, set temperature, actual temperature, running status, and fan status. Safety features include auto-start after power loss/return, temperature deviation alarm, overtemperature set point alarm, and overcurrent protection.