Rotating viewing head ensures each user can analyze samples clearly
- Store up to two sets (beginning and ending) of three temperatures in temporary memory
- Set ramp rate between 0.2°C/min to 10.0°C in 0.1° increment
- RS-232 interface and USB ports allow for easy data transfer
- Internal batch memory capacity of 500 melts
- View up to three samples simultaneously for greater efficiency
- Height adjustable extension arm ensures proper viewing height for each user
- Integral light and 8x magnifying lens enhance sample observation
- Audible beeps indicate when temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Extension arm folds away for easy storage
Programmable digital melting point apparatus with beginning/ending recording for pharmacopeia requirements offers selectable ramp rates between 0.2°C/min to 10.0°C/min with 0.1° resolution. Store up to two sets (beginning and ending) of three temperatures in temporary memory; batch memory permanently stores up to 500 sets of resultswith date, time, and batch number. Output data to a computer or printer via RS-232 interface; a USB port allows data transfer to a flash drive.
Easily view three samples simultaneously through the 8x magnifying lens. An adjustable extension arm can be set to different viewing heights making it ideal for multiple users. A rotating viewing head and safety eye piece eliminate glare on the lens and protect you against hot zone. Conveniently located push button controls allow temperature recording without looking away from the sample. An ECO mode saves on energy use when keypad remains unused for a specified length of time.