Capture and display video image of the melt on touch-screen display or download to a PC
- Accurately identify the melting point with advanced digital image processing
- Get up and running quickly—intuitive setup and navigation on large 7” color touch screen
- Increase productivity—analyze three samples simultaneously
- 8 GB storage holds approximately 300 melt files including videos
- Set ramp rate from 0.1 to 20°C in 0.1°C increment
Advanced features with a familiar interface make this the ideal melting point apparatus for your pharmaceutical, raw material, and quality control applications. Setup is easy using the intuitive menu system, based on an Android™ platform. Take measurements, view results, save programs, set up user sign-ins, and more!
Unsure of the melt temperature? Use the rapid ramp mode to take a fast scan of the full temperature range. Watch the melt on the large 7" (17.8 cm) touch-screen display, or set the unit up and walk away and view a video of the melt later. Download videos and reports to a USB flash drive or use the optional printer for direct printing of results. Stored video results include a temperature stamp of the captured melt temperature.
Storage compartment for unused capillaries includes a glass cutter to open capillaries that are closed on both ends. There is also an area to hold three prepared sample capillaries safely away from the heat source.