Affordable analytical balances for precise weighing of small samples
- Three-door glass draft shield provides easy access inside weighing chamber
- Weighing modes include parts counting, percent weighing and checkweighing
- USB and RS-232 interfaces offer connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output
- Sealed keypad, splashproof design, and removable stainless steel weighing pan
- Oversized backlit LCD display provides clear visibility of weighing results
- Digital filters compensate for vibration, drafts or temperature changes
- Lock down mounting part offers additional security from theft
- Selectable multi-language display and output
- Fast stabilization and response time
- 2-year warranty
Precision analytical balances are built with the most advanced weighing technology available today, offering durability, and easy-to-use operation. These balances feature USB and RS-232 interfaces for connection to a computer or printer with GLP/GMP compliant output. The sealed keypad, splashproof design, and removable stainless steel weighing pan offer additional safeguards in a messy lab environment. A lock down mounting point offers additional security from theft.
An oversized backlit LCD display provides clear visibility of weighing results. A three-door glass draft shield provides easy access inside the weighing chamber, while providing a safe environment for stable weighing. Digital filters compensate for vibration, drafts, or temperature changes.