Isolated and reversible 4 to 20 mA output allow for proportional output, SPDT relays for On/Off control
- Graphic LCD for clear measurement display
- Automatic buffer recognition of US and NIST buffers
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Password protected ensures security of system
- RS-485 output for remote access allows multiple unit control from your computer
Cole-Parmer online controllers offer features found in more expensive models. Graphic LCD simultaneously displays measurement, temperature, electrode status, relay status, and transmitter current output. Calibration data is stored in memory; making the unit ready for measurement. Password protection, RS-485 for remote access, and the isolated and reversible 4 to 20 mA output offer extended data options with security.