Precisely and rapidly pipette liquids
- Easily fine-tune controller pipetting speed with thumbwheel control
- Speedometer and battery charge displayed on controller’s LCD
- Controller accepts glass or plastic serological pipettes, from 1 to 100 mL
- Each pipette has color-coded “to deliver“ (TD) rings for easy identification
- Unique filter plug on pipette eliminates lint fibres and ensures plug stays in place to prevent overfilling
- Pipettes are gamma sterilized and individually wrapped
- 1 year warranty on controller
Bundled for convenience the pipette controller and polystyrene serological pipettes provide you with everything you need to keep your dispensing consistent and reliable. The pipette controller features an ergonomic rounded design with contoured buttons to help prevent hand fatigue after hours of use. The LCD shows the dispensing speed, gravity mode, and battery charge. Eight speeds from drip dispense to 8.3 mL/second allow for precision and versatility while pipetting. Gravity mode is nonmotorized drop dispensing, in which the speed of the drops being dispensed can be controlled by the dispense trigger. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 9 hours of continuous use.
Made from transparent bio-compatible polystyrene, the serological pipettes feature an unique filter plug that eliminates lint fibres and ensures the plug stays in place to prevent overfilling. Each lot is tested for endotoxins and cytotoxicity and guaranteed non-haemolytic—ideal for tissue culture applications. The highly legible permanent graduations prevent ambiguity and guarantee precise dispensing to ±2%. Generous negative graduations provide additional pipetting volume.
The individually wrapped pipettes are supplied in a fiber-free paper/plastic combination that is easy to open. The dispenser box allows you to remove pipettes without opening the top. Universal stacking design requires less laboratory space and each box is color-coded for quick recognition.