Transparent polycarbonate tank let you keep an eye on your samples
- Elevated tank bottom provides secure hand holds when lifting or relocating bath
- Control panel swivels 180°, allowing viewing from almost any angle
- Controller bridge removes easily for tank cleaning
- Bath lid reduces evaporation and improves temperature stability
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class I safety requirements for use with nonflammable liquids
These heated circulating baths with programmable temperature controller can handle temperatures up to 85°C, and feature a transparent polycarbonate reservoir to clearly monitor your samples. The controller offers a 4 1/4” touch-screen display with on-screen icons and plain text prompts, allowing you to create and edit time and temperature programs quickly and easily. It can store 10 programs of up to 100 steps each. A variable-speed pressure/suction pump with open- and close-loop external circulation capability, keeps the bath liquid at a uniform temperature.
The chemical-resistant top plate remains cool to the touch when operating at high temperatures, dampens operational sound, and is easily cleaned. User safety is enhanced by redundant over temperature protection, low-liquid level float switch, and settable high and low temperature limits.
The controller supports 11 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, and Korean) while bidirectional RS-232, addressable RS-485, and Ethernet communications facilitate remote control and data logging. USB ports enable you to log data directly to a flash drive or computer.