Simple to install, set up and use, with a swiveling controller and easy-to-see digital display
- Backlit display on the controller shows actual temperature and set point
- Temperatures stay constant due to intelligent PID algorithms and a variable-speed pump
- Available with stainless steel tank or polycarbonate open bath system
- Five tank sizes from 7 to 28 L
- Operates at low noise levels
Designed for almost any laboratory or process application, Polystat heated baths are easy to use and offer precise temperature control. The top plate stays cool at high temperatures and can be easily cleaned and disinfected. Rear inlet/outlet ports enable use in external process applications. Standard housing on the 7 L, 15 L and 20 L models have chemical-resistant stainless steel tanks with reservoir covers and a drain and port behind the front access panel. The polycarbonate open bath systems (17 L, 28 L) have a cooling coil opening, reservoir drain port and offer excellent visibility thanks to the clear housing.