Easy-to-read display provides repeatable and accurate results every time
- Compact, stackable design takes up less benchtop and storage space
- Hot warning light remains on even when unplugged
- Built with tough aluminum casing for longevity
- Designed to prevent accidental spillage on control panel
- IP32 rated for water and dust resistance
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection is built in for a cleaner, more hygienic product
- Use optional temperature controller for precise sample temperature control
Designed with microprocessor-controlled dual thermocouples, these stirring hot plates offer you accurate temperature control and protection from overheating. Actual surface temperature is displayed in real time on an easy-to-read digital screen. Powerful magnets and motor provide you with stirring speeds of up to 2000 rpm and mixing capability of up to 15 L of liquid. The square plate design allows you flexibility of vessel sizes and combinations.
To keep you safe, a “hot” warning light flashes whenever the plate surface temperature is above 50 °C and continues to flash until the temperature drops below 50 °C, even when unplugged.
These stirring hot plates feature BioCote® antimicrobial protection which reduces the presence of odor and stain causing microbes such as bacteria, mold, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99.99%.
All models include an integral fitting for a retort rod and allow the retort base to slide underneath. For convenience and power saving, the units are built with a standard mains switch. To achieve accurate sample temperature control up to 200 °C (392 °F), a temperature controller (sold separately) can be connected to the unit.