Specifically designed to mix small volumes of liquid in a temperature-controlled environment
- Microprocessor controlled shaking speed ensures accuracy
- High shaking speed up to 1250 rpm
- 1.5 mm diameter orbit is ideal for microplates and microtubes
- Easily set and view temperature and speed on the digital display
- Unique retractable platform offers easy loading and unloading
These microplate shaking incubators combine high speed with tiny orbit to create the vibrational shaking action required for small sample volumes. All models feature a timer which can be set from 1 second to 9 days. Once the timer has counted down, an alarm will sound and the shaking action will stop while the incubator will continue to run.
The retractable platform securely locks in place during operation. A nonslip mat ensures microplates stay securely on the platform even while shaking at high speeds; order tube racks to accommodate various size microtubes. A stainless steel water tray provides up to 80% humidity to prevent sample damage.
Built-in USB connection and dedicated software allow long-term monitoring of the incubator temperature via a PC. Order model 79520-12 with IQ/OQ (Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification) documentation to help you comply with regulatory agency requirements.