Combine with a recirculating cooler for low-temperature applications
- Operate at 15°C below ambient (minimum of 5°C)—ideal for cell-based protein expression application
- Microprocessor controlled shaking speed ensures accuracy
- Forced air circulation ensures uniform temperature inside the chamber
- Easily set and view temperature and speed on the digital display
- Unique retractable platform offers easy loading and unloading
These shaking incubators provide an orbital shaking motion to ensure even mixing while promoting bacterial growth. All models feature a timer which can be set from 1 second to 9 days. Once the timer has counted down, an alarm will sound and the shaking action will stop while the incubator will continue to run.
The retractable platform allows easy access to the samples at the back of the incubator yet securely locks in place during operation. A versatile clamping system holds flasks up to 2 L securely in place. Built-in USB connection and dedicated software allow long-term monitoring of the incubator temperature via a PC. Order model 79520-24 with IQ/OQ (Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification) documentation to help you comply with regulatory agency requirements.