IR proximity sensors provide programmable touch-free operation
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- Color capacitive touch-screen display provides clear visibility of weighing results
- External calibration ensures accurate weighing
- USB, RS-232, and Ethernet interfaces offer secure connection
- Import and export records from 8 different databases via USB flash drive
- Filter settings can be easily adjusted depending on the working environment
- Menu screen can be customized to match your everyday needs
- Large weighing surface allows placement of a wide range of samples
- Numerous weighing units plus two user-defined units cover most measurement needs
- Statistics working mode quickly analyzes data from series of measurements
- Multiple working modes handle a variety of weighing functions
- Menu descriptions can be displayed in multiple languages
- Fast stabilization and response time
- Lock-down device can be purchased to provide additional security from theft
These toploading balances are designed to provide accurate measurements of weighed loads at an affordable price. Easy to operate, the balances are calibrated externally through the use of a calibration mass. A 4-1/4”x 2-1/2” color capacitive touch-screen display offers clear intuitive menu options and visible weighing results. The home screen can be customized to meet your personal programming needs.
Two built-in infrared (IR) proximity sensors can be programmed with different functions for each working mode enabling touch-free balance control, while minimizing cross-contamination and wear and tear on the buttons. One of the key working modes, statistics, acquires data from a series of measurements and quickly produces statistical data. Other working modes include weighing, parts counting, check weighing, dosing, percent weighing, density of solids, density of liquids, animal weighing, peak hold, and formulations. To achieve the best possible weighing conditions, the balances feature a filter level setting that can be adjusted to a fast or slow mode depending on the working environment. Other features include quick access keys, balance taring, balance zeroing, auto switch-off, and backlight turn-off time.
Software features several databases for recording products, users, packaging, customers, formulations, formulation reports, ambient conditions, and weighing. Only users with appropriate access can add new records, export data, import data, delete records, and print saved data. Two USB and two RS-232 interfaces, and an Ethernet port offer external connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output.