Easily weigh heavy dynamic loads
- Included software collects and exports data for further analysis
- Models with NTEP approval are available for commercial applications—legal for trade
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides portability
- Connect to printer or PC with RS-232 interface
- Weighing modes include parts counting, percent weighing, totalizing, check weighing, peak hold, and animal weighing
These toploading balances feature high weighing capacities and the ability to weigh moving samples, such as live animals. Included data collection software allows you to export logged data for further analysis, and RS-232 interface provides printer or PC connection. Balances may run on mains power, or use the built-in rechargeable battery where portability is necessary.
Models with NTEP approval should be selected if your weighing application includes buying, selling, or charging based upon weight within the United States. These models have been tested and proven to meet all government standards and requirements and are considered legal for trade. . Each model features a “d” and “e” value. The “d” value is defined in NIST Handbook 44 as the scale division, value of (d) and is the smallest division a balance can display. The “e” value is known as the verification scale division, value of (e). It represents the stated accuracy and is utilized as the value for commercial transactions. Refer to your state guidelines on “d” vs “e” value acceptance.