Easily comply with data integrity regulations
- ALIBI internal memory stores up to 500,000 readings and prevents data tampering
- Data exports feature GLP-compliant time and date stamps along with other critical parameters
- Included software collects and exports data for further analysis
- Models with NTEP approval are available for commercial applications—legal for trade
- Advanced connectivity supports USB A, USB B, and RS-232 interfaces for flash drives, PCs, and printers
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides portability
- Weighing modes include parts counting, percent weighing, totalizing, check weighing, peak hold
- 5-year industry-leading warranty
This series of toploading balances features an ALIBI-compliant onboard memory. Ideally suited to regulated industries requiring data integrity and auditing capabilities, the ALIBI function prevents data modification and deletion. Printing and streaming of GLP-compliant weight reports are also available for industries subject to audit. Included data collection software allows you to export logged data for further analysis. USB A and B ports support device and PC connection, and RS-232 provides printer or PC connection. Balances may run on mains power, or use the built-in rechargeable battery where portability is necessary.
Models with NTEP approval should be selected if your weighing application includes buying, selling, or charging based upon weight within the United States. These models have been tested and proven to meet all government standards and requirements and are considered legal for trade. Each model features a “d” and “e” value. The “d” value is defined in NIST Handbook 44 as the scale division, value of (d) and is the smallest division a balance can display. The “e” value is known as the verification scale division, value of (e). It represents the stated accuracy and is utilized as the value for commercial transactions. Refer to your state guidelines on “d” vs “e” value acceptance.