Advanced weighing features at an affordable price
- 5-year industry-leading warranty
- IR proximity sensors offer touch-free balance control
- Color capacitive touch-screen display provides clear visibility of weighing results
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi† interfaces offer secure data connections
- Autotest GLP function quickly diagnoses weighing errors
- Filter settings can be easily adjusted depending on the working environment
- Menu screen can be customized to match your everyday needs
- Statistics working mode quickly analyzes data from series of measurements
- Multiple working modes handle a variety of weighing functions
- Menu descriptions can be displayed in multiple languages
- Fast stabilization and response time
- Lock-down device can be purchased to provide additional security from theft
The Cole-Parmer series of precision toploading balances feature a large weighing surface for placement of a wide variety of samples in various sizes. The balances are calibrated either internally or externally using a calibration mass. The 4-1/4” x 2-1/2” color capacitive touch-screen display features a status bar, weighing result window, editable information fields, and editable tool bar. The area beneath the weight indication display can be customized to meet your personal programming needs.
Two built-in infrared (IR) proximity sensors can be programmed with different functions for each working mode enabling touch-free balance control, while minimizing cross-contamination and wear and tear on the buttons.
Working modes include weighing, parts counting, check weighing, dosing, percent weighing, density of solids, density of liquids, animal weighing, statistics, peak hold, and formulations. Other features include adjustable filter level settings, quick-access keys, balance taring, balance zeroing, auto switch-off, and backlight turn-off time.
The balances feature several databases for recording products, users, packaging, customers, formulations, formulation reports, ambient conditions, and weighing. Only users with appropriate access can add new records, export data, import data, delete records, and print saved data. Two USB, two RS-232 interfaces, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi† port offer external connection to a computer or printer for GLP/GMP-compliant output. The autotest GLP function provides an enhanced balance summary to aid in assessing operation and diagnosing reasons for occurrence of errors in weighing.
†Only models with internal calibration feature Wi-Fi interface.