Mobile air compressor stations for laboratory use
- Get clean compressed air anywhere in your lab, quietly
- Built-in membrane dryer, swivel castors and sound enclosure
- Quick-connect port provides simple plug-and-play use of hoses and tools
- Run up to two air tools at once!
- Control outlet pressure with the turn of a dial—up to 116 psi (8 bar)
- Anti-corrosion coated air tank and membrane dryer provide clean air for your lab needs
- Manage maintenance; filters are easy to replace and have long service lives
These versatile laboratory compressors are designed for point-of-use applications - take it wherever needed! The built-in sound enclosure and swivel wheels allow for ultra-quiet, portable operation. Compact design and low-vibration performance allow placement on top of or under a lab bench. Quickly see outlet pressure on the analog pressure gauge and use the control knob for adjustment. The anti-corrosion, proprietary internally coated air tank works with the membrane dryer (2 micron pore filter) provides odor-free, clean air to your application. Use the optional 0.01 micron filter to obtain sterile air. Maintenance is easy to manage - all filters require annual replacement, bi-annual for the air intake filter if used in high dust areas. This air compressor station has an internal vaporization system for
condensate, but will automatically drain under high operation temperatures or humidity.