Provide constant indication and monitoring of the evacuation process from atmospheric down to 0 micron
- Range from atmospheric to 25 microns
- Nine high-intensity LEDs indicate vacuum level
- Range from atmospheric to 0 microns
- Large 5-digit LCD
- Readout in microns, in. Hg, or mBar
- Continuous measurement indication
This advanced vacuum measurement instrument provide constant indication and monitoring of the evacuation process from atmospheric down to 0 micron. Advanced surface mount technology automatically compensates for ambient changes in the environment ensuring accuracy and consistency in performance. Rugged field-cleanable sensor is able to withstand 400 PSI of positive pressure. Instrument is CE approved.