The benefits of a liquid-filled case in a silicone-free dry configuration
- Dampened movement
- More economical than silicone gauges
- Greater temperature range than silicone-filled gauges
- Anti-parallax dial for accurate readings
- Eliminate the risk of a leaking case and cross-contamination
- Hermetically sealed per ASME B40.3 standard to prevent fogging and protect against tough environments
- Rugged 304 stainless steel construction with a clear glass lens
- Recalibrate using the external reset screw
Accuracy is ±1% full-scale when stem is immersed 2" in liquids or 4" in gases (immerse models with a 2.5" stem length 2" in gases).
Measured stem length from the top of the threads to the bottom tip of the stem. Stem dia is 0.25"; threaded connection is 1/2" NPT(M). All thermometers meet or exceed ASME B40.3 standards.
Maximum environmental temperature for glass lens thermometers is 500degF (148degC).
Discounts: Save 10% on 10-24 assorted thermometers, 15% on 25 to 49, and 20% on 50 or more.